‘Chiu on This’ is a short and regular opinion blast
Mousesports has been a good team online for a long period now and has had a decent performance at DreamHack Tours. However, I feel that the idea that “NiKo was the problem” is an incorrect and simplistic way to look at why Mouz suddenly become good. There are five other things people don’t mention.
- Oskar came back from whatever personal issues he had and was himself, becoming a star AWP player he was before his self-imposed exile.
- Spidii was finally kicked
- Ropz was recruited into his place
- ChrisJ was put on the leader role
- NiKo taking all of the space ignores how NiKo was leading in the latter half of 2016 when he tried to give space to his teammates to make plays and try to be more of a team player.